I have been visiting comic book stores and idolizing sci-fi movies for about 30 years. Back in the day, “conventions” in my part of the country (small town Ohio) were events that were held at malls which pretty much meant a bunch of older nerds and possibly shop owners set up tables and sold their […]Read More
Photos by Bobby Draper Las Vegas nerds are often caught in a dead zone because of our promixity to Los Angeles and San Diego. Obviously LA gets just about all the entertainment and red carpets while San Diego becomes the center of nerdom every year in July with thee Comic Con. Rarely do nerdy events […]Read More
- Nerdlocker Movie Review – Borat Subsequent Moviefilm: Delivery of Prodigious Bribe to American Regime for Make Benefit Once Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan
- The Nerd Talk Horror Movies!
- Double Feature #63 with Cake Blissken
- Nerdlocker Movie Reviews: Welcome to the Blumhouse Horror Series
- Horror-locker Movie Review: EVIL EYE