So I had the opportunity to attend HorrorHound Weekend again this year that took place at the Sharonville Convention Center in Cincinnati on March 23-25, 2018. I was accompanied by my good friend Andy Kallas, his 7 yr old daughter Delilah and my son Michael Jr. When we hit the con on Friday the queue for wristbands […]Read More
For as long as I can remember horror films have been a staple in my life. I credit this to my parents leaving my uncle to babysit me while they were both working. While most middle aged adults would not dare to venture into the horror section of a video store with a nine year old […]Read More
I’m originally from Cleveland, Ohio. In all honesty, the only reason to ever go to that city in the south of Ohio was to get to Florida on I-71. Well, there’s also Skyline Chili, but you can always get that outside Cincinnati. That all changed ten years ago when the first HorrorHound Weekend took place. […]Read More
- Nerdlocker Movie Review – Borat Subsequent Moviefilm: Delivery of Prodigious Bribe to American Regime for Make Benefit Once Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan
- The Nerd Talk Horror Movies!
- Double Feature #63 with Cake Blissken
- Nerdlocker Movie Reviews: Welcome to the Blumhouse Horror Series
- Horror-locker Movie Review: EVIL EYE