Hello, friendos! Today kicks off the second half of Fantastic Fest, the finest film festival this country has to offer. I’ve been here 4 days and I’ve seen 18 movies. There have been zero stinkers, one film that wasn’t really my thing, and several that I’m already itching to see again. I have not yet […]Read More
We all love the huge comic conventions, whether it is the mother of them all in San Diego or the biggest local one in your state. There’s nothing like walking down an aisle and then turning to see Jason Mamoa or Billy Piper walk right past. But let’s not forget about those smaller cons. They […]Read More
- Nerdlocker Movie Review – Borat Subsequent Moviefilm: Delivery of Prodigious Bribe to American Regime for Make Benefit Once Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan
- The Nerd Talk Horror Movies!
- Double Feature #63 with Cake Blissken
- Nerdlocker Movie Reviews: Welcome to the Blumhouse Horror Series
- Horror-locker Movie Review: EVIL EYE